UPDATE : Giveaway comes to an end. Thanks to the sponsor! The winners are : Spink, Christopher, Sinat, Steven, Einstein
Apple is known for making it a lot difficult to transfer your own music from your iPhone or iPod to your computer. What if your hard drive crashes and you have all your music on your iPhone/iPod and no where else? Well, CopyTrans 4 is a short and sweet answer to your problem! I tried and tested this software and found it to be quite useful. I tried importing all the freebies I recently downloaded on my iPhone.
Listed below are my favorite features of CopyTrans 4 :
- 16x faster iTunes import – I was able to transfer music weighing in at 2.3 GB in less than 5 minutes!
- 100% Duplicate Proof using ‘Smart Backup’ option. No more de-duping your songs saving you lot of time and space!
- It also supports Voice Memos, Videos & MMS Videos! Super sweet feature!
- I hate reading manuals and this required none! Pretty simple setup!
Few quirks that I encountered :
- I wish a shortcut is added to the desktop or quick launch bar. You can always drag and drop the .exe file to your Start menu!
- It failed to work on a virtual machine (VMWare on a Mac with Win 7 Virtual machine). Some USB issue or VMWare issue. If this is solved, you can use it on your Mac too, virtually that is!
Click here to learn more about CopyTrans 4 and try it for FREE. It is very productive and $20 should be a no-brainer!
Interested in a FREE License for this nifty tool? CopyTrans is giving away 10 FREE licenses, grab one before it is too late!
What do you have to do for a free license?
- Register on iLikeMyiPhone.com (Simple, isn’t it? This is an attempt to spot loyal users!)
- Follow this site on twitter (I promise you will see only worthy updates!)
- Provide feedback on this site.
You will be contacted via email and prompted for First and Last names if chosen for the free license.